Find out about upcoming events, tours, and more!
May Fried Chicken Picnic
Saturday, May 27, 6-8pm
We’re firing up the kettle here at Heather Ridge Farm to bring you our first Fried Chicken Picnic. What better way to enjoy our pastured chicken than fried to perfection and accompanied by a range of locally sourced seasonal treats? Our fried chicken is a culmination of a three day long process that starts with a koji marinade and wraps up with a dusting in Rob’s secret blend of spices and gluten free flours. Stop in and grab a box to go, or stay and chat with farmers Carol and John and learn about life on the farm. Flat rate price includes all you can eat fried chicken, sides, farm made beverages, and dessert. Full menu at link, call 518-239-6234 to reserve.
Reservations appreciated. 518-239-6234.
- May 27, 2017 11:00 amBees Knees Cafe
- May 27, 2017 6:00 pmFried Chicken Picnic
- May 28, 2017 11:00 amBees Knees Cafe
- June 3, 2017 11:00 amBees Knees Cafe
- June 4, 2017 11:00 amBees Knees Cafe
- June 10, 2017 11:00 amBees Knees Cafe
- June 10, 2017 7:00 pmSupper Club
- June 11, 2017 11:00 amBees Knees Cafe
Scroll through our calendar of events to see what we have planned for the upcoming months!